Features & Benefits
• Designed for engines with a fuel flow rates up to 151 LPH in Gasoline and 98 LPH in Diesel
• Heavy-duty, corrosion-proof, high-impact nylon construction
• Corrosion-resistant, permanent stainless steel or powder-coated steel mounting bracket
• Universal bracket accommodates 2 to 2-1/2 inch bolt spacing
• Two male straight quick connects for 3/8” hose included.
• Patented Aquabloc® media comes in “2”, 10 or 30 micron rating
• Clear collection bowl with self-venting drain (optional closed bowl)
• Compatible with E10 gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20
• Rated for up to 50 psi pressure spikes
• At just 4 inches wide with 2 to 2-1/2 inch bolt spacing, the SNAPP™ filter and bracket easily replaces existing filters and can be mounted anywhere you need it.
• Quick-connect fittings eliminate the need for tools, making filter change-outs quick, easy, and painless.
• Removes water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Suitable for use in both marine and non-marine applications